It’s almost time for “Glory in the Ordinary” to launch! I’m so excited to share this book with you and pray the Lord uses it in your life. The official release date is April 30, but next week is the launch week. We (Crossway and myself) have a lot of fun things planned for this week, starting with THREE Facebook Live events!
If you would like to join me for these events, simply “like” my author page. This will allow you to see the Facebook Live videos as they are happening (and after the fact). It will also allow you to interact with other people who are tuning in. If you are interested in being part of these events, I have posted the schedule below (along with the topics for each event). The plan is for me to talk about the topic for 10-20 minutes and then allow for time for interaction in the Facebook group about the content.
- Monday, April 24 at 8 PM CST “Finding Glory in Ordinary Work”
- Wednesday, April 26 at 8 PM CST “5 Signs You Are Idolizing the Work of the Home”
- Friday, April 28 at 8 PM CST “Finding Rest When the Work is Never Done”
Hopefully this will give you time to get your kids in bed (or at least close to being in bed!). Grab a snack, a cup of coffee, and bring your questions. It should be a great time!
To go along with the Facebook Live events, Crossway is providing a giveaway for each night’s event.
- FB Live Event #1: Five participants will win a signed copy of “Glory in the Ordinary”
- FB Live Event #2: Five participants will win a signed copy of “Glory in the Ordinary”
- FB Live Event #3: Five participants will win a signed copy of “Glory in the Ordinary” along with my first book, “The Accidental Feminist” and an ESV Journaling Bible
I have also posted shareable quotes from the book on the book’s page here on my site. In the coming days, there will be videos as well, where I dive deeper into the themes I write about in the book.
I hope you will join me next week on Facebook Live, but even more I pray the book encourages you to see that even the most ordinary work matters to God.